Here is a brief summary of the benefits of grass-fed beef:
Benefits to Your Health
Benefits to the Environment
- Grass Fed beef is lower in fat, calories and cholestorol.
- Grass Fed beef is higher in beta carotene, vitamin E, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and omega 3 fatty acids (research shows these nutrients are important to reducing cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease).
- hormone and antibiotic free.
Benefits to the Cattle
- Buying direct from the rancher uses less fuel.
- Pasture land reduces soil erosion and improves air and water quality.
- Pasture land provides habitat and forage for local wildlife.
- Pasture land reduces greenhouse gasses.
- Cows are raised as nature intended with fresh grass, air and water.
- Cows are raised in a low strees environment and humanely treated.
- Cows are healthy, peaceful and all natural.